WHAT IT IS
- Outlines the organisational structure, responsibilities, practices, procedures, processes and the required resources to effectively manage operations.
- Ensures that risks are properly identified and controlled. Reduced risk and enhanced business performance is achieved by driving the process of continual improvement for an effective Safety Management System (SMS).
HOW IT BENEFITS
- Identifies and assesses major risks to an organisation within their operational envelope
- Basis for emergency preparedness and regulatory compliance
- Optimizes risk prevention and mitigation strategies and ensures optimum return from investment.
- POLICY, LEADERSHIP AND COMMITMENT
- HSE RISK ASSESSMENT AND MANAGEMENT
- REGULATORY COMPLIANCE & OPERATING STANDARDS
- OBJECTIVES, GOALS AND STRATEGIC PLANNING
- STRUCTURE AND RESPONSIBILITY
- PROGRAMS AND PROCEDURES
- ASSET AND OPERATIONS INTEGRITY MANAGEMENT
- EMERGENCY RESPONSE
- AWARENESS, TRAINING AND COMPETENCY
- NON-CONFORMANCE, INVESTIGATION AND CORRECTION ACTION
- COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS AND WORKFORCE INVOLVEMENT
- DOCUMENTATION AND DOCUMENT CONTROL
- MEASURING AND MONITORING
- AUDIT AND HSEMS REVIEW